Teknion.com was recognised for its responsive design and leveraging of Sitefinity’s content management abilities to the maximum. The site received specific recognition for its state-of-the-art user experience, and includes:
• Fully mobile-optimized site for both tablet and smartphone
• Advanced isotope filtering across key sections, such as products, inspirations, and About Us
• Unique animated rollover effects, with widget-like content experience
• Social media integration
• Location-based services
• Multisite configuration with 6 different regions in 7 different microsites
• Tagged content (global or local) at the CMS level
• Ability to clone page’s across multiple regions, duplicate multiple pages across multi-site
• Unique animated roll-over including the ability to zoom-in and out with resizing
The new website provides Teknion with a dynamic site catering to clients, architects, and dealers. The website has a clean, modern design and easy-to-navigate functionality, and provides a content-rich experience. The site features the single largest integration of Bynder’s Digital Asset Management with over 1200 documents, 20,000 images and 500 videos.
Teknion, established in 1980, is a leading international designer, manufacturer, and marketer of mid-to-high-end office systems and related products, http://teknion.com/.
* At the time, Moveable Online