Information We Collect /
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- From you directly
- When you visit our site, use our services or view our online advertisements
- From other sources, such as commercially available sources
The information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing /
We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by Enginess and to manage our sites and services.
In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. We may share your information:
- With third-party service suppliers who work on behalf of Enginess and our business partners in order to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest
- If an Enginess brand is sold to another company
- To protect and defend the right and property of Enginess (including enforcing our terms and conditions)
- If required to by law and/or public authorities
Your Choices /
You can stop receiving promotional e-mails or postal communications from a particular Enginess brand or program by using the unsubscribe button included on all of our communications. You may also unsubscribe by e-mailing marketing [at] enginess [dot] io with the word "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.
Important Information /
Enginess is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. Enginess complies with Canadian data protection laws.
We cooperate with Canadian data protection authorities if they believe a privacy infringement has occurred.