Guide to Enterprise Technology Procurement
This guide explores how to ensure success on your technology procurement project, right from the start.
This book will guide you through new technology procurement and the RFP process, helping you avoid common pitfalls and deliver technology that will work – now and into the future.
What you'll learn
In this guide, we outline the steps you should take before embarking on a technology procurement project, and instructions for how to:
- Gather and manage business requirements
- Plan and make a case for a technology budget
- Find and define product specifications
- Compile a great RFP/RFQ
- Manage the vendor RFP process
- Select the right vendor from your short list
If you’re looking at a major new technology purchase, this guide is for you.