Download: Guide to Planning An Enterprise Website Project
This guide explores how to ensure success on your enterprise website project, right from the start.
Whether you’re planning for a single- or multi-site deployment, this guide will help you stay on track and achieve your goals.
What you'll learn
In this guide, we outline the steps you should take before embarking on an enterprise website project, and instructions for:
- Establishing clear goals for the project
- User testing, stakeholder consultation, and buy-in
- Avoiding common pitfalls that enterprise website projects are prone to
- How to keep your project moving forward
- What to do after the project launches, including A/B testing, when to evaluate success, and the idea of iterative design